- Price: $7.99 In Apple Store
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 2011-02-03
- Current Version: 1.0
- 1.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
- Size: 1.30 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steve Jarman
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- © 2011 Steve Jarman
Add to Favorite apps
Senses6 is an iPhone-centric monitoring and remote management app for Windows-based hosts. Using an agent installed on each Windows host, Senses6 is able to alert iPhone users to performance issues and can assist in the remote resolution of those…..
Rated 4/5 based on 3 customer reviews.
Great app, Steve!
Bruder 25 write:
Senses6 does what it is said it does - for an Extremely low price!!!!
Some notes for first time users:
* Remember to Right Click -> Run As Administrator when you install the app AND when you set it up on the PC (Windows 7). Otherwise it won't work. It'll throw errors like Missing .log or .ini file.
* It is not hard to have the app run properly. Maybe a little more explanation, such as a tutorial, is needed by the developer.
* To all users who can't set it up - Try Harder!
JOSHUA DYE write:
As opposed as to what 'Raven' says, this is a great app! Works perfect for what I need! Able to monitor multiple servers and computers in one simple app. It was VERY easy to set up. I don't see what 'Raven' problem is. I would recommend! I hope more great features to come!
Ready for primetime.
I typically wait for reviews before purchasing software. But this app claimed it would allow me to do several of my day-to-day tasks. Well, so far.....it does NOT work and I'm still waiting on a response from an email only product support…..
After a few days of troubleshooting, the dev has released a new Agent 1.2 that corrects the connectivity issue which prevented the service from running. The app now performs as expected and is quite useful.
As for Joshua…well, in an open forum the clueless will always have an opinion..
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes